Sport has been part of my life for as long as I can remember. I took part in many different sports whilst growing up before in my late teens I eventually discovered distance running. Fast forward 10 years and I now have a decade of experience as an international athlete. I have been fortunate enough to have trained and competed all over the world, under a variety of different coaches and alongside many great athletes. Alongside running, I have also worked as an elite sport tutor at Loughborough College. Working within a wide range of sports from rugby league to squash, I have extensive experience helping young student athletes to better themselves both within and outside of sport.
A lifetime of involvement within high level sport has taught me a huge amount. Of course it takes tremendous amounts of hard work and dedication over a long period of time to reach the top. However, I am a firm believer that many of the principles that elite athletes use are not beyond reach and can be useful for all. Passing this knowledge across and teaching others is something that I absolutely love doing.
- UKA athletics coach
- Level 3 personal training
- Holistic Coach (Level 5)
- Preparing to teach in the lifelong learning sector (PTLLS)
- Law Degree (University of Southampton)
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (University of Tulsa)
- Great Britain & England international endurance runner since 2007 at track, cross country and road running.
- Competing at events such as the Commonwealth Games, World & European XC Championships and European Cup.
- NCAA All-American & Academic All-American – University of Tulsa
- Personal best times: 5k: 13.42. 10k: 28.32. 1/2 marathon: 64.48. Marathon: 2:16.38
- Breaking 30 minutes for 10k every year since 2008