Where you are at?
You are planning on or thinking about running a marathon within the next 12 months and have likely experienced the following:
- Confusion as to what training you should be doing due to the minefield of conflicting information
- Struggling to shake off bad experiences from previous marathons or heard heard horror stories from others
- You have struggled with injuries or niggles in previous marathons and build ups
What you need help with?
The marathon is a serious commitment in terms of time, effort, and energy. You don’t want to ‘waste’ it because you haven’t prepared properly. You want to cross the finish line of a target race knowing that you did everything you could to achieve your dream result. You are after:
- A training plan that is specific to your needs and goals
- A way to create a ‘marathon body’ – One that is robust and can stand up to the training
- Complete confidence in your own abilities. Being able to handle the mental ups and downs of a marathon build up, as well as getting rid of past limiting beliefs
How does it work?
Simple – The first step is to watch an online webinar we produced that will talk all things marathon running. During this webinar you will:
- Learn the most common mistakes made by 99% of marathoners, including how John ended up in wheel-chair after his marathon debut
- Find out more about our 3-step method that is leading runners all over the world to huge marathon PB’s
- Be given the opportunity to speak with one of the MBRB team about how you can join us a coached marathon runner
To watch the webinar, simply click here